Thursday, November 13, 2008

Our Little Pumpkin

Halloween 2008!! I bought candy for our halloween trick or treaters a couple of weeks before Halloween. I bought way too much candy...I must have been hungry or craving chocolate at the time b/c I bought everything Owen and I would eat. So we had the good candy in our house for a couple of weeks. Luckily we did have self control and we did not eat the 5 bags before the big day. We had the most trick or treaters we have had (15 door knocks). Those kids must have loved our house b/c they were getting hand fulls of candy. By the end of the night I did not want any left overs, b/c I knew we would eat them. To get into the spirit of the holiday Owen and I dressed up Ralphie as a pumpkin. Ralphie is a 67 lb dog so finding a costume was not easy. I got the largest one I could find and it was still too small. When I got it out of the package I made a big deal about it with him. He knew immediately it was his "toy". Ralphie loved it (even the hat). When I took it off of him he wined. I put the costume on the counter to wait for Owen to get home so we could get him ready for the trick or treaters together, Ralphie stayed by the counter until I took it out of his sight. He is such a funny dog. Here is picture of our "little pumpkin".

No comments:

Pageviews last month