Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ralphie

Ralphie is growing every day...I know people compare having a pet to having a child and I can relate to that. Ralphie is the main topic of conversation at our home. He is constantly entertaining us. This is a picture of my favorite time with Ralphie. I love when he is calm and will lay in my lap so I can pet him. This is a glimpse of what I think he will be like as an adult dog. I can not wait for the day when Owen and I can watch TV or just be in the same room with Ralphie and he is able to be calm and hang out with us like a big dog...that day is coming. I see it a little bit of every day. He is 11 months now. December 31st is his one year birthday. Owen and I plan to make the day a celebration (lucky for us it is New Year's Eve).

No comments:

Pageviews last month