Monday, September 21, 2009

Baby Shower

This past Saturday a group of my friends threw me a baby shower for Andrew. It was such a fun party. The food was delicious and the company was fabulous. Andrew got a lot of great presents and I can't wait to organize it all. I am 29 weeks this week and feeling pretty good. I got my blood sugar results back and I don't have to worry with gestational diabetes! Yippee!!! But I do have low iron so I am taking iron supplements now. I hope taking the supplements will help with my energy levels. That seems to be the only symptom I have from having low iron.

Here are some pictures from the shower...


Blair and Jennifer (my MSU graduate school friends)
Fran, Jennifer, Lisa and Heather (my USM co-workers...now good friends)



Wanda (my mother in law) and my Aunt Kathy (my mom's sister)



The Hostesses!
Top: Deven, Jennifer and Julie
Bottom: Emily, Me, and Ann



Abby (my sister in law) and Wanda



Ann (Owen's cousin) and Abby

Again, it was such a fun day. After the shower, my Mom, Grandmother, Aunt Kathy and Aunt Ibby went downtown to eat lunch and shop. It was a good day to hang out with them and catch up. That night my Mom, Owen and I went to Owen's parent's house for dinner and to catch a little of the MSU game. Luckily MSU won which sealed the day on a perfect note.

2 comments:

Emily said...

hey erin! i'm back in the blogging world (ha) and can't believe how much time it has been since I've read your blog.for some reason it doesnt pop up on my subscribers feed or whatever so i have to manually find it and i forget! i think the last time was so long ago, you guys didn't even know what you were having! Congrats again. his nursery is precious!

Unknown said...

I had a great time!!! You look great.
I hope to see you soon!

Pageviews last month