Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mommy and Me Easter Egg Hunt

Yesterday was the Mommy and Me Easter Egg Hunt. Last year Andrew laid on a blanket the whole time. This year he thought the eggs were shakers and just wanted to shake them. He had no interest in finding eggs...he was happy with the two or three that he had. After the egg hunt we had snacks...and then my sweet boy perked up and was ready to party. He was in the kitchen "helping" or surveying the goodies while the mommies set up the food. Even after I got his plate, I had to go back to the kitchen to tell him we had food. It was really funny.

Here is our morning in pictures...


"Look...they make noise"


Mommy and Me Group Picture


Mommy and Andrew "hunting" for eggs


Brantley and Andrew playing with the basekts


WHOA! Look what I have!!

It was a fun morning to say the least!

2 comments:

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

The picture of you and Andrew is precious!
(I had to delete my previous comment because it just said "The picture").

Pageviews last month