Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Good Day

Yesterday Andrew and I had Mommy and Me. He comes to work with me on Mondays and then we go to our play date. We have a couple more classes of the summer and then we start back up in September. In two weeks we have family night so Owen will get to join us. I really enjoy Mommy and Me and I love watching Andrew develop right before my eyes. There was a new mommy and baby in class. The little girl was 3 months old. I have already forgotten what a 3 month old looks like. She was so tiny, sat in her mom's lap, watched the class and then fell asleep...just like Andrew used to do. Now Andrew listens for his name, sits up and attempts crawling. His personality is coming out a little more every day. Last night he laughed at us for a good 15 minutes. He just laughed...it was the sweetest sound.


Andrew and his friends singing "One Little Monkey"


Andrew in the crawling position...but not ready to move anywhere yet


Play time at Mommy's work

Yesterday was a good day.

No comments:

Pageviews last month