Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 3 of Swim Lesson and a new ailment

Andrew had day 3 of swimming lessons yesterday. We decided to go to Brantley's house first (she lives 5 minutes from the pool) so Andrew and I didn't have to wait in the hall for 20 minutes before class. When we walked in Dane's mother immediately told me that Dane does not have chicken pox. She took him the doctor and he has a heat rash and is allergic to chlorine. My response was..."oh you are fine, and oh my goodness the swim lessons are hurting him". I really do feel for this woman. I could tell she stewed over our conversation all night. Owen came by and took pictures of us. I will not be posting them...in fact I will be cropping myself out of every picture b/c pictures do not lie and I can't believe the way I look. All I can say is I didn't recognize myself and am not talking about it.

Andrew did well in his lesson. He was engaged, kicked his legs, and paddled his arms. He went under water a couple more times and seemed shocked but didn't cry over it.

Tonight we have Mommy and Me family night. I have been looking forward to this night. Hopefully I will have fun pictures to post tomorrow.

Love, Erin

No comments:

Pageviews last month