Monday, September 20, 2010

Life at the Beach

We went to the beach this weekend with the Munton's. Owen's sister Abby flew in for the weekend as well. It was one of the most relaxing weekends, yet I am exhausted from all of the relaxing.

While we were at the beach I got my iphone activated. I bought it two weeks ago but couldn't activate it until I had Abby's phone. Long story but we used each others upgrades so I needed her phone. Last night my parents and I video called each other b/c my dad has the iphone 4 as well. I still can't believe that really happened. I remember video phones being a futuristic idea and one that would not actually happened. However last night two people in two different states were talking via video on a cell phone! That is still so crazy to me.

Back to the fun we had at the beach. We played in the pool, we napped, we ate delicious food, and we played in the sand. That was just the Saturday fun. :) We repeated all of that on Sunday as well. We did not want to come home.

Enjoy the pictures...







1 comment:

Telena said...

Cute pictures! I would love a weekend on a beach, any beach, anywhere! :) Glad you had a fun, relaxing time!

Pageviews last month