Monday, July 19, 2010

A Monday Moment

Today is Mommy and Me so Andrew comes to work with me in the mornings before we go to our class. I put him on the floor today to see if he would explore. Andrew is spinning to get where he needs to go. It hasn't clicked for him yet on how to crawl. With all of his exploring...this is where he ended up.


PS: notice he is sticking his tongue out at me...he is all boy

I texted this picture to Owen and he said he must have learned this from Ralphie. Ralphie loves to lay underneath things in our house.

However, today at Mommy and Me, Andrew crawled!!! I can't wait to get the video camera out to capture it. It wasn't an army crawl b/c he lifted up his legs, but it wasn't a full out crawl. The point is it wasn't a reach, a spin or a scoot...it was forward movement with legs lifted. I almost cried.

2 comments:

The Campbells said...

Good luck! He'll be all over the place before you know it!! Yay, Andrew!!

melanie said...

YEAH ANDREW!!!

Pageviews last month