Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mother's Day in July

Today I cashed in my pedicure gift certificate that the boys gave me for mother's day. I went during lunch and relaxed while my feet soaked and the chair massaged my back. I just closed my eyes and relaxed for a full hour. It was so nice and it was nice knowing that my husband and little man gave me this for Mother's Day. I am going to the beach this weekend with some very good friends. Andrew is going as my side kick. I wanted my toes to be ready for the sun and sand. :) I can't wait for Friday. Andrew and I are going to do our normal routine in the morning but instead of turning right out of our neighborhood to go to day care we will be turning left to go to the beach! Yippeeee!!! I am a little nervous about a road trip with a 7 month old and me, myself and I...but I have faith that Andrew is up to the challenge. My hope is he will sleep for the first part of the trip. He gets pretty tired an hour after he wakes up and that is the time we will be hitting the road. Owen said I am going to miss him being with us because he is the one who typically unloads the car when we get to our destination. I have been doing a mental list of the things I need to bring for Andrew and it is a lot. I am so glad I have a "van" type car. I think it is going to be packed full and luckily I will have three other "mommies" who will probably love the chance to hold my little man while I unpack the car :)

Friday...can not get her fast enough :)

2 comments:

Granny Debbie said...

Have fun!

The Campbells said...

What a nice Mother's Day present! Have a great time at the beach!

Pageviews last month