Monday, July 19, 2010

Girl's Weekend

Andrew and I went to the beach with three of my girlfriends from Hattiesburg. I wasn't quite ready to leave Andrew for that long so he came with me. We had a great time relaxing and listening the waves. We "played" in the sand, walked the beach, swam in the pool and had great girl conversation. It was nice to get away for a couple of days, but it is so good to be home too.

On Friday we went to get manicures and pedicures. I had a pedicure already that week so I got a manicure. I took my rings off and put them in my purse. I didn't think anything about it until Saturday morning when I went to put them on and realized one of my wedding bands was missing. I panicked! The really bad part of this story is I have done this once before and thought I learned my lesson. Since Andrew woke up early I packed him up and we headed to see if it fell out in the parking lot when I got my keys out. No luck. I decided we needed breakfast food while we were out so Andrew and I made a trip to Publix. This was the first time Andrew rode in the grocery store cart. He did great. Side Note* I did find my ring. It was in Andrew's stroller, but I didn't realize this until our drive home on Sunday.



All in all it was a fun weekend.


Andrew waking up at the beach.

I have more pictures of us at the beach. Hopefully I will get those posted tomorrow.

No comments:

Pageviews last month