Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday is here already

This weekend was such a good one. Owen, Andrew, Ralphie and I had fun just being in town and enjoyed the weather. I helped host a baby shower for a good friend of mine on Saturday. After the shower I went home picked up Andrew and Owen and went to an early dinner. Sunday I met up with my cousin Nellie and her two sweet little girls for lunch. This was the first time they met Andrew. I really wanted to get a picture of the kids, but Andrew feel asleep and a picture opportunity didn't show up, so no picture :( Sunday afternoon we went on a little walk in the neighborhood. Andrew loved being outside. He smiled and talked the whole time. He would smile super big when the wind hit is face. We are so blessed to have a happy child.

All in all it was a great, relaxing weekend. This week is going to be fun filled. We have three Easter Egg "hunts" and then Andrew's first Easter!

No comments:

Pageviews last month