Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Mommy and Me

Today was a big day for Andrew and me. He came to work with me this morning so we were off our routine and were able to leave the house a little later than usual. That was a nice treat. He got to meet Uncle Mike (my boss) and see where Mommy works. He took a nap the hour we were at work. Then we were off to Mommy and Me. There were 8 moms in the class. There was one other 3 month old and the rest were b/ 6-12 months. I can't believe the difference in a 3 month old and a 6 month old baby. We started off the class singing welcome songs, then we sang other songs with motions, we danced, we clapped, and we sang some more. I think all the excitement wore my sweet little man out, because he fell asleep half way through the class. The teacher then gives the moms 20 minutes or so to chit chat. After that we closed the class with another song and story time. It was so great to be able to do that with Andrew. I feel very blessed that I am able to go with him. Wednesdays are definitely going to be the highlight of my week.

One another good note...I feel normal today!!! YIPPEE...hopefully I am well and will stay that way!

No comments:

Pageviews last month