Tuesday, March 2, 2010

High and Low

Have you ever played the high and lows game? It is when you tell a high of the day and a low of the day. This is what this post is about. My high and my low.

Well...I am still sick. That is my low. Finished taking the antibiotic for the mastitis on Sunday. Also on Sunday I couldn't keep any food down. I was miserable and I was so tired. Owen convinced me to go to the doctor on Monday in case I did have an illness, I could get it treated and not pass it onto Andrew. So I went. And discovered I have a stomach virus...REALLY!!! I got a shot and more medicine and off I went. I decided not to go back to work so I went home and slept. It felt good to sleep. But I still can't keep any food down - not good. I need to mention Owen is also sick, but he hasn't gone to the doctor. Not sure why, but he hasn't. Luckily the only person not sick is Andrew (THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT). I am praying now that the people in my house get well...that is all I want at the moment.

My high for this post is that parents came to visit on Saturday. My neighborhood hosted a Sip and See for Andrew and for another little girl born 3 weeks after Andrew. It was so much fun. I got to know the neighbors a little more and realized that they are very fun people. I do have pictures, but haven't uploaded them to my computer.

Tomorrow is the first day of Mommy and Me. I hope I feel better to really appreciate the time with Andrew. I am so excited and blessed to be able to participate in this program with Andrew.

What is your high and low for the week?

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hope all of you can catch a break and stay healthy! We were all sick constantly the first 6mo or so Patrick was in daycare. I'm convinced we caught all the daycare bugs! But, builds a good immune system, right? And, I've been fortunate to avoid mastitis while nursing all three boys and I hope you're able to avoid it from now on, too! I've been told it is SO miserable. I always have problems with thrush. If you ever get that I have a fabulous all natural/organic remedy!! Here's to days filled with lots and lots of highs and very few lows. :)

Pageviews last month