Thursday, March 4, 2010

3 months

Andrew turned 3 months yesterday. I think I will start off every new month by saying, I can't believe 3 months ago, I was in the hospital delivering Andrew. That day will always stick out as one of the most monumental days of my life. I became a mother 3 months ago. Me, a mom! A dream that became a reality.

Here are some Andrew facts.

* He has good head control
* He is a good sleeper. On average (some nights don't go like this, but for the most part they do) he sleeps in his crib from 9:30 pm until 5 or 5:30 am. He usually falls asleep while we hold him around 7:30 or 8:00 pm.
* He is cooing and we can hear vowels. I swear sometimes it sounds like he says "hi".
* He has the best smile, that melts our hearts
* He doesn't love tummy time
* He flips positions in his crib. I will put him facing one way and then when I get him in the morning he is facing the other way.
* He is a great eater. He eats on average 4 ounces every 2 to 3 hours. At day care he goes 3 hours between meals, but at night he eats every 2. We are still breastfeeding, but he does get a bottle or two of formula at day care.
* He has discovered he can hold things and snuggle with them.
* He has be best facial expressions.

Well I could go on...but those are the highlights. Here are some recent pictures.



Tummy Time...this lasts for 5 minutes and then he gets fussy



3 month picture. I think next month I am just going to prop him up with out pillows...the pillows look terrible in the picture. I thought putting a blanket over them would help, but it didn't :)



Hugging his lovie that rattles.

2 comments:

Telena said...

It goes by so fast, doesn't it?! He is so cute! Happy 3 month birthday, Andrew!

Claire said...

He is such a cutie pie! I can't belive how much he has changed. I am glad you are feeling better!

Pageviews last month