Friday, March 19, 2010

All Smiles

Every day we get a "report card" from Andrew's day care. It basically tells us when he ate, slept, and went to the bathroom, which is very important information for an infant. Well this past Tuesday Andrew had a great day! Both of his teachers told me what a joy he is. Andrew has found his voice and loves to "talk" to us and to his teachers. He coos and growls all day long. I love it! I scanned in his report card b/c it is one I want to remember. The note for the day says "he smiled and talked to us all day"! One of his teachers made the comment that Andrew will be saying words before he crawls. I actually believe that maybe true. He "says" (meaning he is putting sounds together) hi and ma...I think mama is coming :)

1 comment:

Telena said...

Yay for Andrew! :) I save all of Reese's stuff like that from daycare. I love seeing/reading her reports and all of her projects--just wait until he starts making art projects! :)

Pageviews last month