Thursday, July 26, 2012

Theme days at Andrew's School

This summer Andrew's day care has had fun theme days on Fridays. The two I have pictures from are from Silly hat day and PJ day...I did good on hat day. He wore his sock monkey hat. And he wanted to wear it so that made it even more fun.





Last week was Princess and Knight dress up day. This was an easy one for the girls...not so easy for the boys. I got Andrew a batman cape for the Dark Knight. He wanted nothing to do with it. I brought it school just in case but it stayed in his cubby.

Today however was wear your pjs to school day. Andrew wears winter clothes to bed so I wanted to get him a short and short sleeve set for today. When I put it on him today I second guessed my decision but went with it anyways. Owen said he looked like he was going to the skating rink in the 1970's (disco). To Andrew's credit he wasn't real keen on this idea either but with the bribery of a blue M&M he went with it. When we got to school the girls were not in pjs but the boys were - in loose fitting ones. Andrew is the only one that was in shorts :( oh well...luckily he is too young to really know that his mom totally bombed on pj day. This afternoon they are playing with water so he will change into his swim shorts.



By the way...it has a super hero alligator on it and super hero glasses on the shorts. I thought I was definitely getting a good pj set. Oh well...this is one reason I am shocked I was blessed with boys - I don't know about boys...but am learning :)

No comments:

Pageviews last month