Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sam is 7 months old







My baby boy is 7 months old! He is becoming a big boy too quickly. Some fun facts about Sam at this age are:

* He goes to sleep around 6:30 pm and wakes up around 5 am - sometimes he will wake up for a midnight snack but goes right back to sleep.
* He lights up when you walk into a room. He recognizes his family and smiles so big when he sees you. He has started to reach up to be picked up.
* He loves to chew and put things in his mouth. I see the beginnings of bottom teeth but they are moving up slowly.
* He likes to grab toys and pull them close to him. It looks like he is a gatherer (wants everything in his reach)
* Sits up so well and for long periods of time. He still loves his exersaucer and we got the jeep out now and he likes that as well.
* Sam seems to be such a content baby. If he is entertained, fed, and not sleepy then you can leave the room and do things around the house and he doesn't mind. He wants to be near people though.
* Sam is a cuddling baby...he buries his head on your shoulder and nestles in. I LOVE THIS!!!
* He still has a little mouth thrush that I can not get rid of. He goes for his ear check up on Tuesday so I am hoping they can lead me in a different direction with the thrush.
* He is still wearing 9 month clothing. I am about to get out Andrew's old 12 month pjs for him to wear. I think the length is getting too short for Sam in the 9 month pjs.

He is such a joy. When I think about him, my heart smiles.

Here are some more pictures of my sweet Samuel.






1 comment:

The Campbells said...

He really looks like Andrew in that last picture!

Pageviews last month