Thursday, July 5, 2012

A week in pictures

I love blogging because I love getting my blog book. It motivates me to keep telling stories of the boys and to keep posting pictures of them. I do print real pictures to put in an album, but I love having a book about them too.

So here is our week in pictures.

Backyard Pool time with Friends...





Andrew had a birthday party to go to on Monday and Ms. Amanda picked him up early from school so he could go with Brantley and Emery. Sam and I showed up a little later.



Sam is sitting up so good now on his own that I thought the Zaney Zoo would be fun for him to play with. Turns out that Andrew is now interested in all of his "old" toys. Luckily this one has 4 sides so all could play and have fun together.



This past weekend Andrew fell asleep on the couch. This was the first time he has ever done that. It was on Saturday and he feel asleep in the car on the way to eat lunch and then didn't take a nap when we got home...he was one tired little man.



Yesterday for the 4th we went to the pool and then had laid back home time the rest of the day. It was nice to have a slow day in the middle of the week.





That has been the last week in pictures :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Awww I love these pictures! That was a fun week! Every time Brantley sees the picture of the 3 them walking across the Curry's yard (she sees it when scrolling through the pictures on my phone)she says "We were hiking." Not sure where that came from but it makes me laugh.

Pageviews last month