Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The love of Grandparents

This past weekend my mom and dad visited with us. Here are a couple of pictures. The group one is blurry, which makes me sad, b/c it is such a great picture. We had a great time visiting with my parents. Saturday night we met up with Owen's parents and had a triple date night. Andrew came with us too and he slept through the whole meal, which included dessert. We are so lucky to have a good and accommodating baby.

Here are a few pictures with Andrew and his Grandparents.


Ralphie even made into the picture. Ralphie has my parents wrapped around his paw. They won't admit it, but when no one is looking they are both giving "lovies" to that sweet puppy.


Andrew just got this outfit from my cousin Nellie. It is so cute, that I put it on him immediately. I took it off quickly though b/c it was making us all hot looking at him in his snow suit. If it snows Friday, like they are predicting...he will get to wear it again.

No comments:

Pageviews last month