Thursday, May 28, 2009

Doctor's Visit

Today we had a doctor's appointment with my OBGYN to hear our baby's heartbeat. The doctor couldn't hear it with the doppler sound machine so we went to the high tech room where they we got an ultrasound. I have to admit I was very nervous that our doctor couldn't hear it orginially, but the ultrasound made me feel so much better. We got to see our little baby. We got to see our baby's head and feet. It actually looked like he or she was sucking his thumb. I could have stared at it forever. We also heard the heartbeat so all is well. I am 12 weeks pregnant. Hard to believe I am about to be in the 2nd trimester. So exciting. Today was a good day. We don't go back for another month.

5 comments:

The Campbells said...

Yea for 2nd trimester!!!

Telena said...

Yay! I'm glad everything went well!

erinenorman said...

OMG! Where have I been? Congrats!!! :)

Claire said...

Yay! Those ultrasounds are THE BEST!

Becky said...

I am SO EXCITED for y'all!!!! YAY!

Pageviews last month