Thursday, September 6, 2012

Hurrican Isaac

August 29th Hurricane Isaac threatened us so schools were closed the 29th and 30th. I took the days off (which is nice but also stressful b/c I feel guilty with work).

The 29th the boys and I did not get of our pjs all day. We played, we watched movies, and we got rainy day toys. Andrew was getting antsy at one point and I remembered that I saved some birthday gifts he got at his party for a day just like today. Both Sam and Andrew got rainy day toys and that occupied us for a solid hour.





It rained solid for days so that is why we stayed in doors. Luckily the storm was not bad in Hattiesburg. It did cause some flooding in Hattiesburg and we had tree limbs down but over all it was a nice time to take a break and be still for a little while.







On Thursday we invited our friends Brantley and Emery over for a play date. They all play so well together - except Andrew gets so wild when he is around them. I guess the excitement gets the better of him. :)



It was back to the normal grind on Friday - which also had some familiar comfort.

No comments:

Pageviews last month