Friday, February 19, 2010

Ramblings by yours truly

Sorry I haven't posted much this week. Work has been quite busy, which is a good thing. Yesterday my throat started to hurt and today I feel sick. I am crippled when my throat hurts. It is all I can think about. I went to Target today during lunch to get some over the counter medicine. I am hoping it works. I don't want to go to the doctor because I feel like I have been on a lot of antibiotics lately. I think it was just 5 weeks ago or less that I had a sinus infection and went the doctor. I just don't know what to do. Being sick with a baby puts a whole new spin on what I need to do in order to get well fast. I just really don't want my body to become immune to antibiotics.

Being sick also puts a damper on my Friday Night plans. Yes, that is right...I have Friday night plans. Owen and I are planning a date night tonight. I am still going, even though Owen has asked me if I want to postpone it. We are going to dinner to one of Hattiesburg's best restaurants. This really isn't our Valentines Day Dinner...b/c that was a fine meal of hamburger helper. Yep...you read that right...hamburger helper...isn't Owen lucky to have a wife who cooks such exotic meals? Actually to be fair, he cooked the dinner. While we ate, I held Andrew b/c he likes to be at the dinner table with us. Very romantic dinner for three :)

Also to be fair, we did go out as a family last Friday to our go to Valentines Day restaurant. Since we started dating we have been going to Conestoga for Valentines. It is a steak restaurant that doesn't take reservations for Valentines Day. Since Owen isn't quite the planner as I am when it comes to holidays it was as safe place to go. It is laid back, casual and very good food. It has new owners now but back in the day the table cloths were plastic red and white checked and the wait staff wore overalls. Very classy place! :)

You can probably tell I am in an over the counter medicine fog right now, b/c I don't think I am making much sense. Sorry about that.

Hope everyone has a great weekend...I am ready to call it a day. But I have an hour left to go.

Love Erin

No comments:

Pageviews last month