Wednesday, February 7, 2018

September 2017 - MSU vs LSU
































 Nathan and his family came down for the LSU vs MSU football game this year. It was the opener SEC game for STATE. Aha, Mick and Abby also came down to visit. Aha planned the tail gate at my parents house. Nellie and her family also came. It was fun visiting with both sides of the family. Sam and I took my parents other 2 tickets. Sam enjoyed the game so much. Stayed the whole game - it was a night game too. He loved the jumbo tron...the atmosphere...the food...the music...just everything. He was so much fun to go with. I am glad he wanted to be with me. I love going to State games and hope to keep going with the boys. STATE won too - dominated in fact. It was just overall one of the best days.


No comments:

Pageviews last month