Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December 3, 2012 - 3 years old

Even though the weekend was full of fun and partying - I thought we should still keep the presents we got Andrew for his actual birthday. I am glad we did. We actually had to wake him up but it wasn't a fight when we told him there were presents for him to open. His big gift this year was a wooden play fire station. It is perfect. Owen and I are so proud of ourselves :) Andrew has spent every waking minute playing with it and having pretend scenarios. On Tuesday he woke up at 5 am and went straight to playing with it. He didn't wake us up or anything (we could hear him though).

Andrew playing with his fire station
 Sam got him a cow from Imagination Station (a local shoe and toy store). Andrew had been telling me he wanted a cow from there and his face lit up when he pulled it out of the bag. Do you see the cow laying on floor in the above picture? Sometimes the cow gets stuck on the roof and the firemen have to save him.


I went to Andrew's school in time for their afternoon snack and brought cupcakes. His class also sang to him.
 I took the afternoon off so Andrew and I could spend time together. All he wanted to do was go home and play with his fire station. That night we went to eat at Newks and had a great family dinner.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Andrew! Gosh, I remember when you were about to give birth to him! Time flies!

Pageviews last month