Monday, February 19, 2018

December 2017 - Holiday Parties


I hosted Book club in December. I usually don't want to host in December, but we had some members quit so the month was open. I really wanted to read the book "The Group" but I was disappointed in the book. However, the night was really fun.

This is a picture of the bunco group I am in. We had an dirty santa ornament exchange. It was fun - Whitney Bounds hosted this one.




Sam's class performed Christmas songs for parents. Love his santa hat pjs :)


After the concert we went to his friends Nico's birthday party at Chuck e Cheese. What a blast!!! Unlimited games and friends!! Perfect ending to a Friday.


Picture of Candice, Lana and Me at the Sackler's Holiday Party



Sweet treats for Andrew and Sam's classmates









Pictures of the boys class parties

We met with our Memphis Cousins for lunch in Hattiesburg. 

No comments:

Pageviews last month