Thursday, February 8, 2018

November 2017 - MSU vs Alabama weekend














Sam and I went to Starkville to watch the STATE vs Alabama football game with my parents. We got to Starkville on Friday so we could watch the men and women's basketball games. It was the start of the regular season play and the women's team had a pre game celebration for being in the National title game last year. They raised the flag and it was so special. Sam REALLY enjoyed the basketball game.

The next day we played at Grandmom and Granddad's house until we went to campus. We enjoyed the kids zone, the dawg walk (my favorite), the band (now fun with cousin Paul playing in the band) and then finally the game. It was such a cold day that I had to buy more clothes for Sam and me. It is always colder in Starkville than I think it should be. Sam was a trooper for the football game. He really watches it and enjoys all the other activities. It was a late game and he fell asleep in the 4th quarter. I love taking him with me. It is pure joy. I smile the whole time.

No comments:

Pageviews last month