Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Ninjago Birthday Party for an 8 year old





























The Neighborhood crew









Birthday parties are my favorite to plan. As the boys get older I know my time for themed parties are ending. Andrew held out one more year for me to throw a big party. He was set on a laser tag party. This was his first party at a "normal" - ha! place. He had the BEST time!! Friends from school and the neighborhood came to celebrate and play with Andrew. Sam invited his best buddy from school to come - Alex - and they ended up jumping on the trampolines. Neither one of them wanted to play laser tag.

Another first was the dig in approach to opening presents. I gave up trying to remember who gave what. It really is a right of passage to see what you got in the fastest way possible.

All in all it was the best most perfect day for Andrew.

No comments:

Pageviews last month