Monday, July 25, 2011

Pending



We are on the downhill slide of buying a new home. We close this Friday. For the past two weekends we have been packing our house. You just don't realize all of the stuff you have until you have to box it up. Last weekend I went through my wrapping room and threw away things I didn't think I needed and kept things I thought I would use. Well this weekend I just threw away the pile I thought I would use b/c it just looked like trash and didn't want to unpack it. Yes, this is where I am now...I am just ready to move and get settled into the new house. It is a house where our new family of 4 can grow. I in-vision this house being the home my kids remember as their childhood home - meaning we will be in this house when we have grand kids!

I know it is not 100% yet b/c we haven't closed on it but our house is packed up and ready to go. The movers will come on Sunday and Owen and I will move fragile boxes on Saturday.

I love that we are going through this exciting time of life right now...and I am glad this is all working out when I am 4.5 months pregnant instead of 9 months pregnant!

1 comment:

The Campbells said...

How exciting!! Is it close to where you live now? We need a phone date to catch up--didn't even know you were looking for a new place! :-) Good luck with everything. Moving while preggers is NO fun--been there, done that!!

Pageviews last month