Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Weekend Happenings

This past weekend was a good one even though we made a trip to the pediatric clinic. My little man has had a stuffy nose but on Saturday he woke up with more congestion than I thought he should have. So on Saturday morning we took him to see the doctor. No cold, just alot of sinus congestion. The doctor put him on a general antibiotic to clear it up and so far so good. He is also getting 2 maybe 4 top teeth. He is handling the teething well this time around. After the doctor's appointment we ran errands and then I got ready to go meet my good college friend Whitney in Meridian for dinner. We met at 4 pm for the early bird special :) It was so great seeing her. We talked and talked and talked until we wore out our welcome at the restaurant. It was so good to have girl talk with a friend you know so well. I love being able to pick up where we left off a year ago. I brought my camera to take a picture of us, but somehow managed to leave without taking a picture.

Owen and Andrew had boys night while I was gone on Saturday. Owen sent me this picture of one tired little man.



There is something so sweet about a sleeping baby, especially when he is yours.

Sunday we went to Owen's cousin's house for a house warming party. Her family built a new home and it was very nice. Andrew had fun hanging out with his 2nd cousins. They loved watching him crawl and interact with him. We talked about how much fun Andrew will be at Christmas b/c he will be more mobile.

After the house warming party we went to dinner with Owen's parents. It was a perfect weekend of friends and family. I love weekends like this one.

No comments:

Pageviews last month