Monday, August 30, 2010

I want an apple

We had a low key weekend. We went to eat at our favorite steak restaurant with Owen's parents on Friday. Andrew did so well at dinner. He played with his toys, drank a bottle and was so content hanging out with us. It was a very pleasant meal. Saturday we asked the Munton's if they would watch Andrew for us while we went to the movies. It was a rainy day and just seemed like a movie kind of day. We saw "The Other Guys". I would give it a 3 out of 5 stars. It wasn't the best movie, but it did entertain us for 2 hours.

I have decided to make the switch from a Blackberry user to an Iphone user. I NEVER thought those words would come out of my mouth. You see, I have been an avid Blackberry fan and owner of a blackberry since this phone came out.



But, I am being persuaded by the fun apps I can download. I am also being persuaded by the camera and how many pictures I can store on the phone. So I have committed to be being obsessed with the IPhone 4. And I am grown up enough to differentiate this as a want not a need. This is a huge development in my world because I usually need everything...but right now the purchase of a new phone is a definitely a want.

I went to the AT&T store on Saturday to look at them. I am sold...I just need to take the plunge. What I don't like about switching phones is I can't walk out of the store with a new phone. I have to wait up to 2 weeks for the phone to be mailed to me. That does not sit well with my instant gratification personality.

In other news Andrew has been pulling up on furniture for a while now and he is getting stronger day by day. Here are a couple of pictures of our sweet little man.



No comments:

Pageviews last month