Friday, August 6, 2010

Swimming Lessons

Yesterday was our last swimming lesson. I am very proud of Andrew. He is not afraid of the water which was the main goal for the lesson. I am going to miss having something to do every night after work with our little man. But I am also glad to get back on a schedule with our routine at home. I haven't wanted to cook or do anything but get Andrew ready for bed. Now I can concentrate on healthy meals for Owen and me and clean the house up a bit. I have been so tired when we get home that I am useless. Again, with all that said...we will miss our Brantley play dates and conversations with mom, Amanda. We will start our Thursday play dates again next week.

Andrew was a lucky little man yesterday. His dad, Grandy and Gramps all came to see him swim. Even his Uncle Mike (my boss) came to watch.

I am glad it is the weekend. Quitting time can't get here fast enough today.

Love Erin

1 comment:

Telena said...

Swimming is so much fun! You were smart to start him so young! Reese started on her 1st birthday and has loved the water everyday since. It looks like he had a great time in the pictures you posted.
I hear ya about getting into a routine. I've gotta do the same with school starting back..
Have a great weekend!! :)

Pageviews last month