Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day Care

It is no secret that I have mixed feelings about being a working mom. Those two words are words I hoped and prayed I would not have to say about myself. But that is my reality and I do like the paycheck. However, lately I have been feeling more emotional when I drop Andrew off in the morning. He tilts his head and watches me leave. He did not used to do that. On the flip side I love picking him up from day care. He gives me the biggest, most precious smile and I immediately pick him up for one his famous neck hugs. It is the high light of my day.

One day last week Andrew gave me a present when I picked him up. This is a perk of day care. I get artwork from my 8 month old. This is actually my 2nd piece of art from Andrew. The 1st one is already in his baby book.



The poem is a sweet one about how small he is now but that one day he will be big.

His artwork is on our refrigerator :)

Love Erin

1 comment:

Pageviews last month