Friday, May 7, 2010

Play Date

Yesterday Andrew had a play date with Brantley (who he met in his mommy and me class). I got out of work as fast as I could, stopped by sonic to get Brantley's mom and me a cherry limeade, and then went to get Andrew from day care. We got Andrew's school pictures back (which are adorable) so I had to talk to the teachers about what a cute baby I have :) and then we met Brantley and her mom at the playground in our neighborhood. They swung in the infant swings and then we had tummy time on mat in the grass. It was a great play date. Brantley and Andrew are one month apart and they were so cute. Brantley wore her pink hat and Andrew had on a blue hat. I did take a picture of both of them in the swing, but it didn't download in my picture drop box. Here are a few pictures that I do have downloaded.





Monday, Andrew and I are going to the coast to see my college friend Melanie and my Godson Luke! I am taking a half day off so we can spend the afternoon together. I can't wait!!!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Pageviews last month