Friday, May 21, 2010

My Master Piece

Last night I had a lot of fun at my art class. Here is a picture of our finished products.



This is a picture of me, Audrey and Jennifer. My painting is going to go in my kitchen. I had my kitchen in mind the whole time but when I got it home I think the colors are a little brighter than I probably needed. I am still hanging it up though.

We didn't get finished until 10:30 and I didn't get home until 11. It was a long night but a fun one. I missed my boys though. Owen said Andrew screamed for 2 hours and then finally fell asleep. I don't know if he missed me or if he was just not happy. I am going to Columbus tomorrow so Owen and Andrew will be all by themselves for the day. I think Owen is a little anxious about it, especially if Andrew cries the whole time. I think they will be both fine b/c it will be during the day and Andrew loves to play and hang out during the day.

My mom and aunt are driving through Hattiesburg today so I am meeting up with them for lunch. I will be able to give her the mother's day gift I got her. I went sentimental this year since it is her 1st mother's day as a grandmother. I hope she likes it.

I am so glad it is Friday. I have felt like this week went by so slowly. We are going to the beach for Memorial Day and I am so ready for sun and the ocean that I keep wishing the days would go quickly so we could be there now. Luckily it will be here soon enough.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Pageviews last month