Friday, May 14, 2010

Fun in the Sun

Andrew had is play date at our neighborhood pool yesterday. I think he was too sleepy to really enjoy it, but I did get a few smiles out of him. We were there an hour and the poor little tired fellow fell asleep as I was holding him right before we left. I was worried how I was going to pack up all of our things with a sleepy baby in my arms...but just as that thought crossed my mind, Owen walked through the gate. He came by after work to visit with us. Little did he know I needed him to pack the bag for me :)

I am really enjoying our play dates with Brantley and her mom, Amanda.

Here are a couple of pictures...





I had a uv protected shirt for Andrew to wear but it was too small. I bought it in March and was hoping I could get one wear out of it, but his head wouldn't fit through it...luckily I did bring sun screen.

No comments:

Pageviews last month