Tuesday, October 13, 2009

32 weeks

It's official...I am huge. Yes I know I have said that in the past but I don't even recognize myself. Here is a picture of me at 32 weeks...which is the start of my 8th month. We go to the doctor tomorrow for our biweekly check up. Nothing new to report except I am feeling pelvic pressure more than I have before. I am getting more anxious about the changes my body will start going through to prepare for Andrew's arrival. I have become very in tune with my body lately which is not a negative aspect of pregnancy.



Andrew's bedding will be here Thursday. I can't wait to see it all put together. This is last thing we need to do for his room.

Love, Erin

3 comments:

melanie said...

Your not huge -- there is a baby in there! You look great!

Unknown said...

you look great!! ALL belly!

The Campbells said...

You look great! Don't worry about what anyone says to you!

Pageviews last month