Friday, October 16, 2009

YAY Andrew's room is complete

I am so excited to write that Andrew's room is complete!!! I posted pictures on facebook, but here are few pictures.











Phase 5 is complete!!! Now we just need Andrew! He will be here in 7 weeks (give or take a few days or so).

I am feeling pretty good. I get very tired by the end of the day. Sleeping is still a battle, but last night for some reason I slept great. I don't know if it was b/c it rained or because the weather is cooling off a little. I still woke up tired, but am so appreciative of the good nights sleep.

Also, HOORAY!! It is Friday. We don't have big plans this weekend except watching the MSU game on Saturday.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Telena said...

I love it, it is so cute! I love the monogramming font on his bedding, too cute! I also love the shelves. I'm looking to invest in some for Reese's room. I cannot believe he will be here shortly!! It will go by fast! You look great to, by the way. I'm late posting! :)

Pageviews last month