Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Phase 3 of Andrew's Room

Here are pictures of Phase 3 of Andrew's room. Phase 4 should be completed by the weekend or early next week!!! Phase 5 is the last phase and that is bring Andrew home!!!



This is a picture my mom got us when she went to visit her sister Gini in Tennessee. It is painting of a lamb and her baby. We had it framed and I think it goes well with our "Noah's Ark" Theme.



We had this mirror custom made for Andrew's room. Well...I went to a framing shop here in Hattiesburg and they had these frames in bright neon colors. I love the finish of them but the color wasn't right. So the lady at the frame shop adjusted the color to match our room and put a mirror in the frame.



The changing table is now complete with baskets. The baskets are already being utilized. I love organization, so this step made me happy.

2 comments:

Telena said...

Love his room! Can't wait to see pictures of him! :) Eat ALL THE ICE CREAM YOU WANT!!! (Sorry I never posted on that one.) Enjoy these last couple of months...even though you'll be so ready, it does go by fast and then you'll miss it (well, I did). :)

The Campbells said...

Erin, it is looking great! What else do you have left to do? You are so far ahead of me!! Caroline better not decide to come 2 months early like her daddy did!

Pageviews last month