Monday, September 14, 2009

28 weeks - start of 3rd Trimester

Here are pictures of me at the start of my 3rd Trimester...Goodness I am huge! I do think this is going to be a big baby or they have my due date wrong. I feel good. It is hard to get up from a chair sometimes and sleeping is more difficult, but other than that - I have no complaints. I go to the doctor Thursday for my last monthly visit (we start the every other week visits after this one). I am also getting screened for gestational diabetes on this visit - I think you all know my thoughts on this one...I am scared!!

Anyways, as much as I would like not to post pictures of my huge belly and well everything else...I figure I must keep documenting this pregnancy in all of its glory :)





My camera can take a good picture...but those times are becoming very far and few between. I don't know why but it loves to show our house in a very orange light.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin,

I miss you and Owen. You look so cute pregnant! I wish I could be there.

Know you, Owen, and Andrew are in my prayers.

Love,
Adam

Telena said...

You are so cute! :) I can't believe you are in your 3rd trimester already!
Love,
Telena

Pageviews last month