Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Weekend

This past weekend was fun, especially since it was a 3 day weekend. Owen and I went to the 1st MSU game. I like going to the games, but I really like going b/c I get to see my parents. It was my dad's birthday so it was a fun day. However it rained during the game and I was wet the entire day. That was not fun. MSU won!!! so that made up for being wet.

Owen and I watched a couple of good movies over the weekend. We watched the "State of Play" on demand Sunday night. It was really good. Both of us were surprised at how good it was. I usually fall asleep during movies we watch at home, but I stayed awake the whole time. It was a conspiracy theory movie which had a lot of twists and turns all the way until the end. Highly recommend it. We also went to see "All about Steve" at the theater last night. It was good too. Definitely a movie to just sit and enjoy. I do think they showed all the funny parts during the previews, but it was still a fun movie to go to. It was a very rainy weekend, which made it the perfect movie weekend :)

Last weekend I went to Brookhaven, MS to see one of my dearest college friends, Casey and her husband Brian and new baby PJ. Casey has been in Japan for 3-4 years and they are moving back to the USA. Her mom lives in Brookhaven, which is only an hour and 20 minute drive from Hattiesburg. So I went to go visit last Sunday. It was so good to see her and her new baby.



This visit reminded me how fast time flies. Casey now has a baby and I am pregnant! Her sweet husband Brian congratulated me on getting married and being pregnant. When they left for Japan, Owen and I were dating. WOW - a lot can happen if 3-4 years. I am so glad they are back in the USA so Casey can keep up with all of us from college now.

No comments:

Pageviews last month