Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Game Day Doggie

Last night Ralphie got into the spirit of football season. Owen and I did not stop his enthusiasm, in fact we decided to document the fun. In all actuality Ralphie was afraid of the cowbell and was so good b/c we were bribing him with puppy treats. The first home game is this Saturday. Owen and I are going up for it. It is also my dad's birthday, so I am looking forward to seeing him and the family.

The maroon shirt Ralphie is wearing is a design my cousin-in-law created. He made shirts for everyone to wear at the first game. Maybe our shirts will get noticed and he can sell them to a retailer. It is a real cute design. The picture is of a dog skeleton head and the phrase is bad to the bone. They play that song at the beginning of the games and it is also fitting since it is a bone dog on the shirt. Enjoy the pictures.




Pageviews last month