Thursday, September 3, 2009

baby Andrew moves

Andrew moves all the time. I love feeling him. It makes me feel like he is doing well and growing like he is supposed to. His moves are more intense now. I can tell he is gaining strength. It is not to the point where my stomach shifts yet, but we are getting close. Owen was able to feel him last night for the first time. I love that the daddy can be apart of this experience. I feel like I know his movements. But in the same breath he is changing his routine a little. When he "kicks" I feel like I am going down a hill or on a roller coaster. That is how I explain the feeling in my stomach. It is so amazing and again I love feeling him. I am glad he is active right now. I wonder if this is a preview for the future. Watch out Ralphie...you may have your hands full with Andrew :) Oh wait...watch out mom and day (aka Erin and Owen) you may have your hands full with Andrew. :) I love thinking about life with him. Our calm, sometimes boring every day life will soon be turned upside down. In a way I am really looking forward to the change. I really can't wait to see what Andrew looks like. To see how much he weighs and how tall he will be? These curiosities will be answered soon enough (97 days to be exact).

No comments:

Pageviews last month