Tuesday, August 18, 2009

6 month doctor visit

Today I had my monthly doctor visit. I am 24 weeks this week and according to the 5 minute doctor visit today I am measuring well for 24 weeks. Going to the doctor is a monthly highlight for me. Owen meets me for the appointment and then we go to to lunch. Next month however I have the gestational diabetes test. This will be the one month I am NOT looking forward to the doctor. Sweets are such a staple for me. I love them. I usually can't get enough of them. I hope this won't be the cause for me to have gestational diabetes. Wait - after I typed that sentence I realized I really don't know much about this pregnancy symptom so I should do some more research to understand it more.

I also need to take a 24 weeks picture and take a before picture of Andrew's room. The only thing we have done so far is paint the room. However, we have ordered many things for his room so I need to document the stages of the decorating. It is so hard to believe that we have 3 more months and then we can meet Andrew! What a fun time for Owen and me!

No comments:

Pageviews last month