Monday, August 24, 2009

Ella's Baptism

My cousin Nellie and her husband Craig welcomed their 2nd daughter into the world on 8/6/09. This past weekend they had her baptism in Chickasaw, AL. This is the church that we have all been baptized in and for Ella's baptism, Adam was the officiating priest. This was Adam's first baptism. He did a very good job. After-wards we had a brunch celebration at my Aunt Kathy's (Ella's grandmother) house. Later in the day my family and Owen and I went to eat a late lunch at Dew Drop Inn. This is one of Mobile's oldest restaurants. I have been there numerous times, but for some reason had a hard time ordering. I ordered a hamburger, which I thought could not be a mistake. I should have taken a picture of it. It was the saddest hamburger I have ever seen. It looked like a 49 cent hamburger instead of a $3.00 one. Oh well...you live and learn. It was a fun day visiting with my family and being able to see Adam one last time before he heads back to Rome. He leaves this Wednesday.

Here is a picture of my family at Ella's baptism.


Front Left to Right: Aunt Ibby, Grandmom, Aunt Kathy, Nellie, Ella, Aunt Mary, Adam, Me, and Owen
Back Left to Right: Mary Katherine, Emma, Craig, Uncle Jay, Mom and Dad

No comments:

Pageviews last month