Thursday, August 27, 2009

Snoogle

I thought I would write an update on my new snoogle. When we were in Mobile last weekend we went to Babies R Us to get the snoogle (a pregnancy body pillow). I have to say that my snoring has stopped and my I am now sleeping in a deep coma. I did promise Owen the snoogle would leave our bed once Andrew was here. It is quite large and does take up some bed space. However for the here and now the snoogle is not only allowing Owen to sleep better - I am sleeping fantastic. It is posing a slight inconvenience when I have to go to the bathroom 3-4 times a night. I am so nestled in the pillow that I have to crawl myself out to get out of bed. To bring another obstacle into my nightly routine is our precious puppy Ralphie who sleeps half away under the bed with his legs sticking out. He sleeps on my side most of the night. So after I juggle getting unwrapped in the snoogle, I am watching to make sure I don't step on Ralphie. I am also doing all of this in the hope that I am not waking up Owen. I would say I am successful 2 out of the 4 times I get up at night. Not too bad for a women whose center of gravity has shifted more than I could imagine.

No comments:

Pageviews last month