Wednesday, July 22, 2009

1st outfit

I can not stop looking at Andrew's sonogram pictures. I got a sonogram frame when I was in Columbus, MS for MUW's spring homecoming. I was 7 weeks or so at that point. I put the picture of Andrew sucking his thumb and have it in our living room. I will put it in his room at some point but right now I like looking at it.

Well today I bought him his first outfit. It is a 6 month onsie type outfit but I have a feeling he will wear it sooner than that. It is from Ralph Lauren and I was able to put his initials on it. That is why I got it. I have been dying to get things monogrammed and this outfit was the perfect thing to monogram for a boy.



I don't know maybe it was the blond haired baby or the Ralphie puppy that got me! If you look at this picture it has Andrew's initials on it. Too cute!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Erin! Congrats again. How exciting. That outfit is adorable....

Pageviews last month