Tuesday, July 28, 2009

andrew is growing

Today I can really feel Andrew getting bigger. I don't know how to explain it but I feel a lot of activity in my belly today. Not to mention my belly button is disappearing before my very eyes. Such a neat experience to be able to go through this. I know I am lucky and blessed to being carrying Andrew. I think about him every day. I am doing research on baby gear such as car seats and strollers at the moment. This weekend Owen and I are going shopping to register and to buy a few things. We did pick out the paint color. It is called Merry Go Round which is a form of blue. It is a soft muted blue. We (Owen) will start painting soon.

I hope this weekends shopping trip goes well. All of this can be very overwhelming but it is starting to make sense to me since I have done some research. I made a "to buy" list and already need to add more things to it.

I know time is going to go by fast, but today I am feeling like time is standing still. Not sure why but today feels like such a long day.

No comments:

Pageviews last month