Monday, July 13, 2009

Weekend Project

In an attempt to get our upstairs ready for baby munton, I needed to organize and go through my wrapping closet. It has been neglected since Christmas. Speaking of Christmas I have made it a goal to get all of my Christmas shopping and present wrapping completed by Thanksgiving. With our new addition coming in December, the last thing I want to worry about is Christmas gifts. If I wait my poor friends and family may get presents that really don't match their personalities. So that is my goal and I am pretty confident I can make it work.

I did take some before and after pictures of my closet. Owen doesn't think there is that much of a difference because all he sees is stuff. I however see a wonderful closet full of wrapping paper, presents and various door decorations for the different season. Also an important point to make is - if I did not have this closet where would I store these items??



Before Picture



Before Picture



After Picture



After Picture

1 comment:

megan said...

OOOOOOhhhhhhh.....homegirl got organized! :)
You'll make such a great mommy!!

Pageviews last month