Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Sunday Fun

This past Sunday I went to Mobile for a friend, Kylie's bridal shower. Kylie and I have known each other since we were one year old. We lived across the street from each other for several years. Her family moved before we did, but in the 4th grade we ended up at the same school. So our friendship began again. Even when I moved to Germantown, Kylie and I still kept in touch. We didn't talk every day in fact years would sometimes go by...but we eventually would catch up with each other. I haven't seen her in years so it was fun to go down for her shower. Another elementary school friend hosted the shower so I knew a couple of people. On the way home I was thinking how neat and rare it is to still be friends with someone for 29 years. We have gone our separate ways and live very different lives, but none of that matters really. We still have a long time friendship that I think is special.

No comments:

Pageviews last month