Friday, May 27, 2011

could it be?

I watched Oprah's final show last night. It was good. I liked that she was the only guest. I liked that she talked to us, she said good-bye to us - her viewers. If you know me well, you know that I have enjoyed watching Oprah since I was a teenager. I used to think I would be on her show one day. I tried to get tickets to a show a few years ago with no luck. Well, one of the last things Oprah said in her last show was to email her and that she would actually read these emails and respond. So this morning, I wrote to her. I thought if I didn't make it to a show...maybe I could have a piece of her legacy in the form of an email. And you know what? She emailed me back. It does sound like a form email, but I will take it for now. It actually made my day...

No comments:

Pageviews last month